- Built-in medical vocabularies for nearly 90 specialties and subspecialties
- A template library with customizable macros that allow frequently-dictated text to be entered with a single voice command
- Patented technology that recognizes nine regional accents and can be trained specifically to the way an individual pronounces a word
- Voice shortcuts to facilitate searching for medical information on the Web
- Flexible input allows iPhone® and Android® devices to be used for recordings that can later be downloaded to a computer
Friday, June 5, 2015
Streamline Workflows and Save Time with Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2
Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 2 is the most advanced speech recognition solution available for medical professionals, to date. Physicians who adopt Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 can turn speech into text three times faster than typing.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is specifically designed to optimize the use of EHR-EMR systems in practices with 24 physicians or less. With 99% accuracy, right out of the box, Dragon Medical Software enables physicians to use their voice to streamline comprehensive clinical documentation, patient notes, emails and more, freeing up time for what is most important, patient care.
The result is less time at a computer keyboard and a significant reduction in transcription costs.
There are five key reasons why more than 200,000 physicians worldwide have integrated Dragon Medical Software into their practices to streamline workflows and improve efficiency:
For more information on Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 and the services provided by DTP Sales & Service, please visit http://www.dtpss.com/store/Dragon-Naturally-Speaking-MEDICAL/Dragon-Medical-Practice-Edition-2 and http://www.dtpss.com/