The Dictaphone PowerMic 2 from Nuance is specially designed for enhanced physician productivity, providing ergonomic control of both standard dictation and speech recognition functions. The PowerMic II microphone offers simplified, thumb-control operation for dictating, navigating, reviewing, and editing speech recognition generated documentation.
Full Dictation Control
The PowerMic II advances physician PC dictation to a new level, making it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate and select fields in on-screen templates and standard reports, and move throughout recognized text reports for review and editing.
In addition to providing complete dictation control, the PowerMic II incorporates full-function, Microsoft® compatible, PC-Mouse capabilities into the microphone, to reduce the need for care givers to continually move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard.
Using the PowerMic II, users can rapidly navigate report template fields, then record and use “voice fill-in” capabilities to insert recognized text into report template fields. By combining an ergonomic hand microphone with PC mouse functions, physicians will gain new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use, and productivity.
Order online and receive FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
The Dictpahone PowerMic II Digital Microphone Features
- USB connectivity for easy plug-and-play installation as well as eliminating the need for sound card-enabled PCs.
- Transcribe Button to recognize speech or send dictation to a transcriptionist automatically, when physician self-completion is not utilized.
- “Track-Point” Button and Left/Right “Mouse” Button to control the onscreen cursor, navigate and select functions.
- Primary Dictation Controls Record, Rewind, Play, Fast Forward, Enter/Select
- Tab-Forward/ Tab-Backwards for speeding navigation through voice-driven templates and form fill-ins.
- Flush, angled microphone element for user comfort and optimal recording level/signal.
Only $424.00 @